Selling your Property
As a firm of independent Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents, Graham Watkins & Co. offer a professional and personal service to clients looking to sell property or land.
We sell a broad spectrum of property across North Staffordshire and the Peak District, with a particular focus on rural and prestige property, including:
- Farm, Estates and Small Holdings
- Country Cottages & Larger Properties
- Renovation Projects
- Development Opportunities including barn conversion and 'bare' land
- Commercial Premises
- Agricultural Land and Woodland
- Residential Property ranging from Terraced Houses to Detached Property
We employ the latest technology, coupled with a personal service to ensure the best quality service possible. This includes:
- Digital Colour Photographs
- Extensive Mailing List and Prominent Office Location
- The Construction of Floorplans
- Local Press Inc. Leek, Cheadle, Buxton, Ashbourne & The Sentinel
- Extensive Internet Coverage
- Accompanied Viewings
- For Sale Boards
Additional Services (where appropriate)
- Glossy 'High Quality' Particulars Brochure
- Adverts in Staffordshire Life/Derbyshire Life, The Farmers Guardian and other specialist publications
- 'Premium Listings' on Rightmove
If you are thinking of selling your property and would like a free valuation simply fill in the contact form located on our website and one of our team will be in touch.
If you are happy with the valuation we provide and feel that you would like us to market the property this can be done quickly and efficiently. It will involve one of our team visiting the property and compiling a set of draft property details.
With such a close knit team the production of draft marketing particulars can often be achieved on the same day as the initial visit enabling the process of marketing the property to be conducted as quickly as possible.
Prior to marketing the property it is important that we receive a signed copy of our terms along with the relevant forms of ID. These terms will be given to you once we have drafted the marketing particulars.
Viewings can be done by one of our team or if you wish to meet the prospective buyer yourself, you can conduct your own viewings.
If you wish for us to conduct your viewings we will require a set of keys to the property and will regularly update you with the results of such viewings.
If you wish to carry out the viewings yourself we will contact you immediately upon receiving a viewing request and arrange a suitable time to carry it out.
If someone would like to submit an offer on the property we will contact you immediately and discuss the offer with you.
Once an offer has been accepted we will compile a set of sales notes and issue copies to the relevant parties.