Graham Watkins & Co offer many farmers and land owners assistance with RPA (Rural Payment Agency) Basic Payment Scheme and Enviromental Stewardship.
We submit annual Basic Payment Scheme Claims for over 300 retained clients, ranging from the minimum claim size of 5 hectares up to over 1000 hectares, which means we are well placed to assist with any issues surrounding the scheme. We also undertake a large amount of entitlement trading, and trade up to 1000 hectares of entitlements in a scheme year.
Income from Basic Farm Payment is a significant portion of income for most farmers and ensuring all forms are completed correctly and on time is essential to maximise payment and reduce delays. Areas covered include:
- Assistance with annual Basic Payment Scheme applications
- New and Young Farmer Applications
- Entitlement trading
- New claimants and business transfers
- Mapping queries, dispute resolution and payment queries
- Enviromental Stewardship annual claims and applications